Increased demand for interactive website design and development, mobile marketing strategies, and personalized web-based applications have fueled new growth at Irvine-based Rhythm Interactive. The full-service, digital agency in Orange County, Calif., recently promoted five of their full-time staff and is currently looking to fill other open positions. Promotions include:
- Hannes Meyer, Chief Creative Officer Hannes has been with Rhythm Interactive since 2003. As Chief Creative Officer, Hannes leads and oversees the design efforts for all agency clients. Hannes is also responsible for preserving the brand identity and brand strategy through all client projects and on behalf of Rhythm Interactive.
- Chris Guadarrama, Art Director As Rhythm Interactive Art Director, Christopher conceptualizes the overarching user experience and information architecture for major client projects. Christopher interprets the brand guidelines for various clients and applies these guidelines within the digital space, creating immersive and results-oriented design concepts.
- Rita Kelly, Director of Accounts As Director of Account Services, Rita is responsible for ensuring that all client needs are met by acting as an extension to their internal marketing team and helping integrate their marketing efforts through the digital space. Rita leads the account services team and works with Rhythm Interactive’s creative and technology departments on strategic planning, research and testing in order to launch successful campaigns that deliver results.
- Karene Haeseker, Account Director As Account Director at Rhythm Interactive, Karene manages the daily correspondence with various clients and internally oversees projects from start to finish. Karene works directly with Rhythm Interactive creative and technology team members to make sure that they have all content and information needed to perform their jobs and deliver projects on time.
- Kevin Scully, Account Director As Account Director, Kevin leads and manages all phases of client projects from research and requirements gathering to development and deployment. In addition to managing the direct relationship with clients, Kevin coordinates projects with third-party vendors and advertising and marketing agencies.
Rhythm Interactive open positions include:
- Director of Technology
- Director of Strategy
- Senior Application Developer
- Traffic Manager
- Account Coordinator
“Despite high unemployment rates and fears of a double-dip recession, we are seeing an increased demand for our services,” said Craig Cooke, CEO of Rhythm Interactive. “While our growth is a product of the demand for more digital technology, it can also be contributed to the high-quality work we are producing and the creative talent and expertise of our team.” added Cooke. Rhythm Interactive provides services to clients in a variety of industries.
Clients include but are not limited to: Hoag Hospital, Barona Resort & Casino, FluidmasterPRO, Custom Building Products, Connecticut Commission on Culture & Tourism, OneOC, Allergan, Bausch & Lomb, Mophie and many more.
Visit Rhythm Interactive for more information on our services.